Do you need to get organized? Are you falling under a mountain of paperwork: grant applications, insurance forms, old fliers and files on those you help?
You have the opportunity to win a FREE Productive Environment Day™ with Barbara Hemphill, the Paper Tiger Lady! Barbara is a renowned productivity expert who has written several books on the subject, has appeared on several TV shows, including the Today Show, is a regular speaker at corporate events and is currently co-authoring a book called “Bushido Business” with Stephen Covey, Brian Tracy and Tom Hopkins.
Plus, even if you don't win, you can qualify for 50% off of the cost of a Productive Environment Day™!
- News media coverage is expected of the event, which will help spread word about your group.
- You can tell your donors and board how much paper you recycled.
- Getting organized will give your group a fresh start on achieving your mission.
- Your organization must be a nonprofit group in the Greater Triangle region.
- The winner will get ONE FREE Productive Environment Day™ with Barbara Hemphill.
- Employees/volunteers must be willing to have the Productive Environment Day™ recorded for Barbara Hemphill’s future use. The nonprofit may be given a copy of the footage.
- At least one member/volunteer/employee must be willing to speak on camera about the Productive Environment Day™ and how it affected the organization.
Your Productive Environment Day™ will be scheduled between November 1 and December 31, 2010. The organization’s employees and volunteers will be needed that day. Groups who apply but do not win are eligible for 50% off the cost of a Productive Environment Day™. Those days will be scheduled as mutually agreeable.
Please fill out the application along with photos and/or videos and an explanation (up to 200 words) on why you should be chosen for the FREE Productive Environment Day™ via email to email@example.com by 5pm Friday, October 29.
Entries will be judged by Barbara herself. The winner will be chosen by Friday, Nov. 5. Please call the Productive Environment Institute at 919.773.0722 if you have any questions.